HGHS SAT Exam Dates 2017-2018
PSAT -- October 14, 2017
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration*||Online Score Release|
|Nov. 4 2017||Oct. 5 2017||Oct. 25 2017||Nov. 17-23 2017|
|Dec. 2 2017||Nov. 2 2017||Nov. 21 2017||Dec. 15-21 2017|
|May 5 2018||Apr. 6 2018||Apr. 25 2018||May 18-24 2018|
|Jun. 2 2018||May 3 2018||May 23 2018||Jul. 11 2018|
*Deadlines are 11:59 PM Eastern Time, U.S.
- U.S. registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines. The deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- Additional fees apply if you register late, change your test center, change your test date, or switch from taking the SAT to taking a Subject Test after registering. Find out how to make registration changes and get deadlines.
- Sunday administrations usually occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance.
- If you miss the late registration deadline, you may be able to get on the waitlist.
- Your registration options will be limited if you aren’t taking the SAT for one of its main purposes.
If you miss the late registration deadline, or if your paper registration has been returned unprocessed without enough time to resubmit it, you may be able to go online to request a waitlist status. This status may be available from the last registration deadline up until five days before test day. Unregistered individuals will not be admitted to the test center under any circumstances. Test registration on test day at the test center is not available. Please contact Mrs. Leitman for more information, visit your guidance counselor, or log into www.collegeboard.com.
On The Day Of The Test, All Students Must Bring:
- ADMISSION TICKET
- A VALID PICTURE ID
- #2 PENCILS (not mechanical)
- An approved calculator for use during the math sections of the exam
YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE EXAM WITHOUT YOUR PRINTED TICKET AND VALID ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For the SAT exams, standard time students and some students with testing accommodations such as alternate location, small class size, and/or 50% extended time should report to Lower J building at 7:30 AM and will then be directed to their assigned room.
For the SAT exams , students who are approved with testing accommodations such as use of a computer, readers, scribes or more than 50% extended time should contact Mr. Dougherty or Ms. Kenny in the Counseling Department for more information.
The exam will begin at 7:45 AM.