We're always looking for great teachers who make learning stimulating, fun, and social. Our students want to engage in the subject matter and with their fellow students, so your ability to facilitate those connections is important. Teaching here isn't about being a world-famous expert on a topic--it's about being excited to help people learn the things you're already excited about.
We offer evening classes, Monday-Thursday. The classes are generally 90-120 minutes long, (7:00-9:00pm). Depending on the topic, they can be one session long or last for multiple weeks. Instructors are paid an hourly rate. CCE promotes its course offerings through regular e-newsletters, on-line, and by distributing brochures at the start of each term.
Take a look at our current offerings at www.ccsd.ws/continuinged and then send us your proposal. It should include the following:
- Suggested course title and brief description; how many times would it meet? For how long?
- Goal of the class
- A brief resume including your degrees, and/or relevant information about your background, business, or skills that indicates why you are qualified to teach the course.
- A reference
- A list of any equipment or materials that would be needed to run the class
- A list of any materials your students would need to participate in the class
- Your complete contact information, including email, phones, and mailing address
We look forward to hearing from you!
Maura Marcon, Director
238-7201 ex 2318