Volleyball Physical Training
Conditioning -- Monday, Wednesday, Friday -- Pick three exercises each week
- Run a mile or bike 3 miles- 3 times per week.
- Crunches: 5 reps of 50 three days per week
- Push-ups: 5 reps of 20 three days per week
- Tuck-Jumps (from your feet): 3 reps of 15 three days per week
- Playing volleyball on a sand court is great for conditioning the legs
Plyometric -- Tuesday, Thursday -- Do all exercises every week (1-minute break between each set)
- Back & Forth (Left and Right Foot) – 3 sets of 20 seconds as quick as you can on each foot.
- Two-Feet over line – as quick as you can for 20 seconds (3 Sets)
- Two feet Side to Side Jumps over line- (3 Sets) 6 on each side (12 total) each side (12 total)
- Single Leg vertical jump – bending knee, not back/waist – (3 Sets) 6 with each leg
- Two leg Vertical jump- (3 sets of 10)