Regulation 6055: Prepayment for Food Service
- When a student's account balance registers at positive $5.00 or less an email will be sent to the family on a weekly basis. Phone calls will be made if no email address is available.
- Students in the secondary schools will also be reminded at the time of purchase.
- If negative balance reaches $50.00, the Food Service Director will send a letter or email informing parent/guardian that all purchases using the debit system will be denied if the negative balance reaches $60.00
- If negative balance reaches $60.00, a second letter/email from the Assistant Superintendent for Business will be mailed home to inform parent/
guardian that unless a deposit is made, the student will be denied using the debit system within 5 business days.
- Adults must maintain a positive balance at all times.
Approved by Superintendent of Schools: December 21, 2007
Revised: June 27, 2011